Thursday, December 14, 2017

CoverGirl Peacock Flare Mascara & CoverGirl Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick

I received CoverGirl Peacock Flare Mascara and a CoverGirl Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick in Gel-Ful complimentary from Influenster for Testing purposes!





 CoverGirl Peacock Flare Mascara




It has an unique type of wand. The wand is twirled in different layers of bristles. The handle of the wand has a grip where you have total control of the wand. I've never had a mascara with a grip attached to it. It's different but I love it because I have total control and it won't slip out of my hands.



It makes my lashes look a little more fuller and gives a little length. One coat of mascara is great, but if you do two coats, it will clump up and cause fallout throughout the day.

Before


After


They have a waterproof and non-waterproof Peacock Flare Mascara. My mascara is not water proof, but however, it sort of acts like it is because it holds a curl. It's very easy to remove. This is another great mascara from CoverGirl and I do recommend you guys to try.




CoverGirl Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick in Gel-Ful 

The color is very pigmented. It's a light pink shade. It's not the type of shade I would go for. I don't like the sponge as an applicator to apply the product because it applies streaky. So I try to even it out with a lip brush. It feels great on the lips. It is not a matte lip. It will come off though out the day, especially if you're eating/drinking.





No comments:

Post a Comment