Thursday, July 10, 2014

Cover Girl Bombshell Volume Mascara


 received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. This is a two-step process. It claims to give extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big sexy bombshell lashes. 


Step 1 is the extreme volume base coat. It has a curve brush.





Step 2 is the intensifying coat.





This is my process of how I applied the mascara. First I curled my eyelashes. Second I applied Step 1: the extreme volume base coat. This is the result of Step 1



Third, right after applying Step 1, I applied Step 2: the intensifying coat. As you can tell from the previous picture, my lashes look longer.



Fourth, I let my lashes dry for like several seconds and then I curled my eyelashes again. And Boy Oh Boy, my eyelashes literally got stuck onto my eyelash curler. I slowly had to pull my eyelashes from the eyelash curler. As I was pulling my eyelashes off, I pulled out at least four of my eyelashes out and my eye literally felt like it was bleeding or something but it wasn't. So if you’re planning on re-curling your eyelashes after applying the mascara, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you wait till your mascara dry so you won’t pull any lashes out like me. I love how there is no fallout with this mascara. My eyelashes stay curled throughout the whole day. I don’t have to re-curl my eyelashes! The mascara does lengthen the lashes. It does help define & separate the lashes. And lastly there are no clumps. The downside to this mascara is that it does not give volume as it claims. Also I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you buy an oil-based eye makeup remover to remove this mascara. It is a pain in the butt to remove this mascara with just a non-oil based eye makeup remover or even with makeup remover wipes. Therefore, I give this mascara 4 starts out of 5 and I do recommend this mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment