Monday, October 27, 2014

L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional One Sweep Eye shadow

L'Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional One Sweep Eye shadow, 808 Smoky for Brown Eyes. 
Retail for $8.97 at my local Walmart






It’s an eye shadow product that gives you a smoky eye look with three different shadows in one sweep. Seems pretty skeptical but it does work. It’s fast and easy but there are some problems to this product.


Once you swipe the brush onto your eyelids, it leaves you solid lines each eye shadow. You will need to blend it out to get rid of the harsh lines.

 My other problem is the eye shadow application is uneven. After I swiped both of my eyes, you can see one eyelid has a dark application and the other is light. Also, one eyelid eye shadow is higher than the other. My other problem is that I have to wash the brush every time I use it because when I sweep the brush onto the eye shadow, the products went into different places.

The colors are beautiful and pigmented.

I give it a C+...This product is great for a quick smoky eye look. This is also great for beginners in makeup. Would I recommend it, eh kind of iffy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment