Wednesday, September 2, 2015

PINCHme Sample Box 7/13/2015

PINCHme Sample Box #8 7/13/2015

Here is a quick look at what I received in this sample box. 








GOLD BOND® Ultimate Healing Lotion
This would be great to throw in your purse to use anytime. I have dry skin in the winter time so this would be perfect to use.




ACT® Advanced Care™ Plaque Guard™ Mouthwash along with a $2.00 off coupon for any ACT Advanced Care Product. It's a great sample size mouthwash. It's 3fl. OZ. The flavor is in green mint.





N°7 Protect & Perfect Advanced Serum
I've tried this sample before and I did not like it at all. It made me break out and the smell of the product smells like chemicals.




WATER BLOCK PLUS® Clear BAND-AID® Brand
You can never go wrong with band-aids. The fact that they are like water-proof is interesting. This would be interesting to try out.





DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks
I always wanted to try out this floss instead of just regular pull the string out of the box floss.(if ya know what I mean) This floss is really good! It can even get in the hard places like the back of your mouth.




Summer’s Eve Lavender Night-time Cleansing Cloths and Cleansing Wash
along with a $1.50 coupon off on two products. These two products are interesting and I will let you know how it goes.






Gevalia Iced Coffee with Almond Milk
coupon for a free iced coffee

I love coffee and I love Gevalia Coffee so I'm excited to get my hands on this!






No comments:

Post a Comment