Monday, January 18, 2016

Sahale


I am part of the CrowdTap community and I was able to participate in a mission to try out some Sahale Products! The products I received are:



  • sample of Sahale Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix
  • sample of Sahale Snacks® Honey Almonds Glazed Mix
  • 6 samples of Salted Caramel Apple Pecan Layered Nut Bars
  • 6 samples of Almond Vanilla Latte Layered Nut Bars
  • 1 Sahale $1.00 Coupon


Almond Vanilla Latte Nut Bars





-smell the latte instantly when you open the package
-lots of flavor going on
-first bite into it, you taste the latte, I can barely taste the vanilla, I can taste the almonds
-whole almonds inside, great amount
-Kind of hard to bite into and chew




Salted Caramel Apple Pecan Nut Bars




-open the package and you instantly smell the caramel
-a bit salty
-definitely taste chocolate
-I really don't taste apple but I can kinda taste the pecan.





Pomegranate Vanilla Flavored Cashews Glazed Mix



-Slight taste of Vanilla flavor
-Taste cashews 
-Little tiny pieces of Pomegranate on the cashews
-Pomegranate are chewy and really don't taste the flavor 






 Honey Almonds Glazed Mix


-There is a hint of honey flavor
-Their are dried cranberries  do taste like cranberries and are not that sweet, they are chewy
-A tad bit Salty


Overall, I would buy them all except for the Almond Vanilla Latte Layered Nut Bars

No comments:

Post a Comment