Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Smiley360 Pure Protein Crunch

Pure Protein Crunch



My Smiley Kit contains:
• 2 Pure Protein Crunch in Peanut Butter
• 2 Pure Protein Crunch in Double Chocolate
• $1.50 Pure Protein Crunch Coupon







Pure Protein Crunch makes snacking easy and fun by provides 10 grams of protein in bite-sized, crunchy crisps. They’re made with non-GMO ingredients and are gluten free!!! The perfect convenient snack for energy on the on-the-go!



















They are small crispy balls. The double chocolate taste like chocolate and the peanut butter taste like peanut butter. No bad after taste or that protein after taste. The double chocolate taste like a chocolate wafer cookie (you know the wafer cookies that are strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate) to me. I love how the peanut butter doesn't have a rich flavor of peanut butter. It's 150 Calories for the double chocolate and 160 calories for the Peanut Butter. I thinks that's a little bit high in calories. Both have only 5 grams of sugar which is great! I love that it has 10 grams of protein which makes this a great source of protein I could use! This does make a great snack for when you're in a rush, a post-workout snack or a source of protein. I enjoyed them and I am looking forward to trying more!




For more information on Pure Protein products click here http://www.pureprotein.com/
Follow them to see what's happening: Twitter Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment