Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Lancôme Skin Feels Good VoxBox

I received the product(s) complimentary for testing via Influenster!






Lancôme Skin Feels Good Makeup Foundation



Review:
The formula is light. It is easy to apply all over the face. It provides light coverage. It only evens out the skin and not hide the flaws so you will need to conceal. It has the lancome scent (if you know what lancome products stoically smell like). It feels like you're wearing nothing on your face. I like how it has SPF 23. I have oily skin so I did have to blot my face midday and after that I was good. I recommend to set your face with a setting powder so you won't look really oily. The only con I have about this is that the shade range is not that good. Other than that, this product is amazing!





Lancôme Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Moisturizer Firming and Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer Sunscreen 
SPF 30
Review:
The scent is strong. You can smell the sunscreen mixed with a fragrance scent. It is a little thick but not as thick as sunscreens can be. It does leave a white cast on your face. I have oily to combination skin. In 80 degree weather and below I can wear this. But in 90 degree weather and higher this will make me look like a grease ball and even when I wear a setting powder, I still will look greasy after a couple hours. It does't really feel heavy on the skin. The product says to firm skin and is a dark spot correcting. It did not firm my skin. It really didn't do much for dark spot correcting after 3 weeks of use everyday. The only use of this is the SPF 30.






Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum

Review:
I've used this for almost 3 weeks at night only. I have oily skin and combination skin and this work well with my skin. It did help even out my skin tone and helped with dullness. However I saw no results when it came to helping with my fine lines and wrinkles. The scent wasn't pleasant at first but as you use it everyday, the scent disappears. The scent smells almost like Elmer's glue. I like how it has a dropper which is great for not contaminating it with your fingers. You have to apply this product onto your skin fast because it dissolves onto your skin fast.






Lancôme Prismatic Plump Lip Gloss


Review:
I would not wear this shade alone because I don't like how it looks on me. I really like to top this on pinkish-purple lip shades. I get a cool tingling feeling when you apply it. It last about 3 minutes. It's nothing dramatic or scary feeling. My lips did enhance a little bit. I liked how it made my lips look. The scent smells like cotton candy!! It has purple glitter specs. It's not thick. Nor does it not make your lips stick together. My lips do feel moisturized! Lancome should make other glosses with solid shades or other regular sheer shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment