Tuesday, June 3, 2014

BIC® SOLEIL® GLOW™
























I am a BzzAgent and I received this product to test, along with coupons to pass out to family and/or friends. It comes with 3 razors, in 3 different pastel colored handles(Purple, Pink, Green). It also came with a coupon for $2.00 off inside the package which is pretty cool. 
The first thing I noticed about the shaver is the big razor head (Comfort Shield) it had. I've never seen a razor like that. The Comfort Shield did help with getting a nice shave without getting any cuts. I  love how the razor has a lubricating strip for a smooth shaving experience. Another major plus is the rubber grips on the handle of the razor. I feel like I have total control of my razor and I have no fear of my razor falling out of my hand while shaving. 





 I love how the razor comes with a clear case to cover the razor head. That is a major plus for sanitary and safety purposes. The price is great! The only con I have about the razor is that it only has 3 razor blades. Since it only had 3 blades, I couldn't get a close shave. But after all it is a great razor with many good features on it for only a cheap price of $6.99.








No comments:

Post a Comment