Monday, May 25, 2015

Influenster Campus VoxBox

I received the products complimentary to test and review from Influenster.



Let's start with the two Sour Punch candies. 

The first one is Sour Punch Rainbow Straws retail price between $1.29-$1.59


These candies are soft, chewy, straw-shaped candy. They are sweet and sour.There are 4 flavors inside: Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Green Apple, and the brand new flavor Lemon. I wasn't really a fan of the lemon flavor. But the rest of the flavors were good.

This wasn't my first time trying this candy out. I've been loving these Sour Punch straw candies since I was a young child. I always bought strawberry or green apple flavors. This definitely took me down memory lane to my childhood. 




Next candy is the Sour Punch Punchies retail price between $0.89-$1.29

They are slightly sour and sweet. The outside is a soft-shell candy and the inside is chewy. There are 5 flavors: Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Green Apple, Lemon, and Tangerine. Also as you can tell in the picture below, there are faces stamped on the candies which are the famous  wacky PUN-CHI face! I really didn't like these candies much because I really didn't like the texture much inside my mouth and I felt like it was just too sugary for me.





Now let's explore the beauty products.

Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse  Retail Price: $12.99
My oh my what a bad experience I had. When you pump the product out, it comes out looking like brown suds (like soap suds) I thought it was going to come out way thicker but it doesn't. I didn't know if I was applying a lot or a little onto my legs or what. It claims to take only 60 seconds to dry which it didn't. It took at least 10-15 minutes. I applied this on at night and when I woke up the next day I had the worst fake tan ever. It was a blotchy tan. I has some white spots on my legs and also the tanning product was setting inside my hair follicles on my legs which looked like I had freckles all over my legs. My legs even looked orange. It was terrible. It doesn't have a bad scent but the scent will linger around for at least almost 2 days. Overall it is a bad product and I do not recommend it.






St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Retail Price between $3.99-$4.79
This is not my first time trying this product out. This is my holy grail product for skin care believe it or not. I've re-bought this product many times over the course of 3 years. This is an exfoliating scrub. It is not harsh on the skin nor does it not make my skin feel dry. It smells like apricots. It did help with my black heads a lot. In all, I really do recommend you guys trying this out.




L'Oreal Paris Advanced Straight System 
This is just a one time use sample. It is a 3 step process. It comes with a shampoo(step 1), a pre-conditioner(step 2), and a conditioner(step 3), The claim is that its suppose to make your hair have a long lasting straightening effect for 48 hours. My hair did stay straighten with no frizz on a windy day. I don't know if it will work on a hot humid day or raining day so you would need to buy the full product to tell. I liked the smell and my hair did feel soft.




Softlips Cube in Pomegranate Blueberry Retail Price: $3.49
I know this was such a big hype on YouTube last year. I feel like it's just another moisturizing lip product.. There's really nothing special to it in my opinion. It is moisturizing, smells great, and has SPF 15. However, I feel like I have to keep applying this product every hour to re moisturizer my lips and I don't like that. In all, it's an okay lip product.








No comments:

Post a Comment