Thursday, July 9, 2015

U.S. Sample Source Sample Box Review

My very first Sample Source Sample Box








Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner, and Flat Iron Express Treatment



Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Shampoo, Conditioner, and Voluptuous Blow-Out Treatment

After trying these two samples out, I did not like either one. It made my hair feel a little dry. it felt like I had residue left in my hair even though I rinsed out all the product out of my hair. 





Nature's Path Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola 
This is a cereal that you can eat straight out of the bag or add it to yogurt or milk. It does taste a lot like Honey Bunches of Oats except without the cereal flakes(if that makes sense). It's not bland at all. It's pretty good!




Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste

This is a great whitening toothpaste. It says that in 3 weeks, you're suppose to see a difference but for me in about a week, I've notice a difference in my teeth. It does not make my teeth feel sensitive at all. However the only con I have with this is the taste of the toothpaste. The flavor is Fresh Mint but it doesn't taste like it to me.



***I have not yet try the Truvia sugar or the Breathe Right Nasal Strips so I'll keep you update once I try them.


No comments:

Post a Comment