Friday, November 20, 2015

Listerine PocketPaks

Listerine PocketPaks Cool Mint



Quick Run Down:


  • Oral Strips that dissolve instantly in your mouth
  • Freshens your breath
  • Kills 99.9% of bad-breath germs
  • Sugar free


I’m a member of the Crowdtap LISTERINE® rewards program, and LISTERINE® sent me a sample of its LISTERINE COOL MINT® POCKETPAKS® to review. This is my honest opinion! It comes with 24 strips in a pack. The package is very small. It's so small that you can carry it inside your pockets, I love these! They are so convenient! I can just toss it inside my bag. It's a huge difference between this and breathe mints. Breathe mints comes in big contains and makes loud noises when you open them and stuff. These Listerine PocketPaks are so small that they are like the size of quarters and they don't take up much space or make loud noises. They keep my breathe smelling great and feeling refreshed! Plus, it evens helps kill germs!! I will choose these over breathe mints any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment