Wednesday, December 2, 2015

PopChips

I bought two bags of PopChips with my very own money at Walmart. Each bag cost $1.98. I bought the flavors Sea Salt and Crazy Hot.





Quick Run Down;

  • They are not deep dried, they are simply heated in a pressurized chamber and then quickly release
  • No added preservatives
  • No artificial flavors
  • No synthetic colors
  • No cholesterol
  • 0 grams trans fat
  • Gluten free
  • Vegan free
















The Sea Salt popchips taste to me almost like the LAY'S STAX Potato Chips Original Flavor. They have just the right amount of salt to them. These chips would taste great with bean dips or even guacamole.










































The Crazy Hot popchips are okay. They are not even hot to me. They have a spice to it than hotness. The flavor is okay, my only con is that I don't like the after taste of it. It has a paprika after taste to me which I kind of do not enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment