Monday, September 26, 2016

Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer

Curél HYDRA THERAPY WET SKIN MOISTURIZER is activated by water on freshly-showered skin and penetrates deeply into the skin’s surface to heal dryness, for soft, healthy skin you can only imagine.







  • Water activated moisture works deep into skin’s surface
  • Helps repair moisture barrier
  • Contains our proprietary Advanced Ceramide Complex
  • Immediately Absorbs
  • Completely Greaseless
  • Skin feels 3x more hydrated instantly
  • Fragrance Free
  • Dermatologist Recommended
  • Received the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance




Directions
1-After  showering or bathing apply Curel Hydra Therapy to wet skin. It will glide on smoothly and will absorb immediately.
2-No need to rinse off or wait. Towel dry as normal. Use daily for best results.







Review
I've used a similar product like this with a different brand so I know the whole routine. This product replaces my step of applying lotion because this product acts like a lotion. This moisturizer literally locks in the moisture into my body where I don't have to reapply lotion onto my body twice a day. It makes my skin feel smooth, silky, and moisturized. It has no scent. It would be nice if they made scented ones too. Overall, I had a great experience with this product and I am looking froward to continue using this product especially through the winter months where my skin gets dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment