Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Powder


I received Maybelline Better Skin products complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own.





My shade is Natural Beige 50 (summer time shade)



The product is like a compact but a rectangle shape and thinner but longer. It has powder at one end and a sponge on the end. It has a big mirror.






Achieve all-day oil-control and lasting coverage with this skin-transforming powder.

Benefits:
  • Maybelline's oil-free.
  • Skin-transforming powder contains salicylic acid that helps to achieve better-looking skin in just three weeks. 
  • Eliminates shine and unevenness, while delivering a natural, matte finish. 
  • Suitable for all skin types. 
  • Suitable for sensitive skin.
  • Controls Shine all day









Review:

First off, let me say I already love the Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin Foundation, so I was excited to try the powder out. Whether you use a powder brush or this sponge, you will get a light coverage. Once applied, it evened out my skin sort of, however it does not hide my imperfections which are my acne scars. It's light weight and it feels like I am wearing nothing on my face! Now for the "...contains salicylic acid that helps to achieve better-looking skin in just three weeks", well I see no difference in my skin. However, it did not make me break out which is a plus.

I have oily skin to combination skin. My oiliness is my T-zone (forehead, nose, chin). This does hold my oiliness for about 6 hours which is not bad for a powder. 

A con about this powder is that it only comes in 8 shades.





No comments:

Post a Comment