Thursday, December 1, 2016

Siempre Orgullosa (Always Proud)


ORGULLOSA COMMUNITY is a part of P&G EVERYDAY

Orgullosa is a community of Latinas who proudly balance two cultures, languages and traditions! 


For more information click the link  https://www.pgeveryday.com/tag/orgullosa







I signed up and received a box of free samples from them.




 Stickers
Spanish to English Translation for the Stickers
#SiempreOrgullosa = #AlwaysProud
Sonriele a la vida! = Smile at life!
La confianza Es Mi Estilo. = Trust is My Style.




2 Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant in the scent ooh-la-la-lavender (sample size)

Review:
I've tried Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant in the scent Completely Clean and I love it! This deodorant is great! It keeps me dry all day long and odor free! I apply it in the morning and at night before I go to bed. I highly recommend you guys trying out this deodorant!



CREST 3D WHITE BRILLIANCE TOOTHPASTE 

Features:
  • Our most advanced teeth whitening formula meets advanced freshness.
  • See a whiter, dazzling smile.
  • Illuminating Complex whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains.
  • Micro-cleansing teeth whiteners polish away surface stains.
  • Gentle foaming action to clean hard-to-reach places.
  • Fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities.
  • Enamel Safe.

Review:
It's a sample size so I couldn't see a difference in teeth whitening. I didn't feel no teeth sensitivity. It leaves my mouth sort of dry which I don't like. I will stick with Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste.





VENUS SNAP WITH EMBRACE RAZOR IN COSMO PINK

Details: Experience instant smoothness on-the-go with the Venus Snap with Embrace mini razor. With five curve-hugging blades and a portable compact, you’ll be ready for anything, anytime, anywhere.
  • Mini handle that’s easy to grip and convenient to store
  • Embrace’s 5 blades get virtually every hair
  • Water-activated Ribbon of Moisture for a smooth glide
  • Fits any refill


Review
I love how it's a reusable razor. I love how it comes in a little traveling case. Perfect for sanitary and safety reasons! However the grip isn't perfect. The grip is small and I'm use to using long razors so I have to get use to the adjustment. It's great for traveling purposes only. I will stick to using my regular razor I have.







No comments:

Post a Comment