Monday, December 19, 2016

Sole Patches










About the Product
Sole Patches are a thin cushioned patch that sticks onto the ball of your foot. The cushioning is made of Poron by Rogers Corporation, a special material that's shock-absorbing, antimicrobial, anti-odor, and has moisture-repelling properties, making it a perfect solution to avoiding having sore feet at the end of the day in uncomfortable shoes!


Just stick this on the ball of your foot and you're good to go! The anti-moisture, anti-odor, anti-microbial properties of PORON® cushion your feet while absorbing shock! The medical grade adhesive provides long-lasting attachment directly onto the skin! OPTIONAL: Can also be inserted in the shoe for permanent fixture.







Review:
I highly recommend you to have it permanently inserted in your shoe because my feet gets sweaty and it makes the insole not stick to my feet so I'm better off having the insole sucked to my shoe.

They are comfortable and my feet do not move around. However, the patches can get dirty and would be hard to get clean so after several wears, I would recommend replacing them.









Check out their Video Review!




Follow their Social Media   Twitter    Instagram    Facebook

For more information about Sole Patches check out http://solepatches.com
This post is Powered by BrandBacker. All opinions are 100% my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment