Friday, January 13, 2017

November 2016 PINCHme Sample Box

PINCHme is a service that allows you to sample products before you buy them. You will get products based on your profile surveys. This is a free service. Once you get your products, try them out and take their feedback survey to tell them what you think about the products. To learn more click here PINCHme



VAGISIL PROHYDRATE LUBRICANT & VAGINAL MOISTURIZING GEL
Stop the Dryness! Feel sexy, not sticky. Feels like your own natural moisture. Relieves dryness & makes intimacy more comfortable.
Review:
I have yet to try this out.





POND’S COLD CREAM CLEANSER
Melts Away Makeup, Instantly Softens Skin
Review:
This cream is thick. I tried to use it as a makeup remover, but it did not get everything off. So I stuck with my general routine and use a makeup wipe to remove my makeup and then use this as a cleanser. After I rinse the product off my face, I feel like there is still some product on my face which I do not like. I will finish this product but will not purchase.





HUNT'S RECIPE READY TOMATO PASTE
Save yourself a little prep time with our Hunt’s Recipe Ready Tomato Paste; perfectly portioned 2 TBSP pouches all-natural, made with vine-ripened tomatoes
Review:
I love the convenience of this package! Most tomato paste I've used dries out sometimes and isn't fresh. I love this individual package. Most recipes I use requires 2 TBSP of paste and this is just perfect. I know My tomato paste will be fresh every time I use a package. I love it and will be purchasing these





 COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER 
in 200 black onyx


 Smudge Sponge
got a specially designed self-sharpener inside, where product comes out
Review:
Swatches are at the bottom. This is creamy and easily glides along the skin. It self sharpens as you twist the product. I wish it was a more finer point. I applied it on my water lines and above the lash line. This holds all day above the lash line. However, this doesn't last all day on the water lines. About 4 hours into wearing the eyeliner, it was wearing off so I had to touch up. I did not use the smudger tip because I never smudge my eyeliner so I can't give you an opinion on that other than it's a soft sponge. This is an okay eye liner, but I've had better.





 COVERGIRL COLORLICIOUS LIP GLOSS 
in 610 honeyed kiss
Review:
This is a lip gloss. It is very sheer with shimmer in it. It is not a sticky lip gloss nor it's not too thick. It is light weight on the lips and not heavy at all. It has a sweet scent. You can wear it by itself (even though it's really not pigmented) or you can top it off on a lip color to add shine. It is moisturizing and doesn't dry out your lips. I'm not a lip gloss girl, but this is pretty good compared to other lip-glosses I've tried in the past. Therefore this is a good lip-gloss.





Swatch of Eyeliner and Lipgloss in Sunlight



Swatch of Eyeliner and Lipgloss in Natural Light

This post is Powered by PINCHme. All opinions are 100% my honest opinion and no compensation was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment