Monday, January 2, 2017

Zicam Cold Remedy


Zicam Cold Remedy Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals


Zicam Cold Remedy Ultra Berry Lemonade Crystals is a homeopathic medicine. These portable, individually wrapped crystals quickly melt in your mouth without water. ULTRA Crystals shorten the length of a cold when taken at the first sign. It is also available in refreshing Berry Lemonade flavor.



· Shortens the length of a cold when taken at the first sign of a cold

· No water needed, melts in your mouth

· Non-drowsy, non-habit forming

· Homeopathic

· More convenient dosing

· Use as directed









Review:

It never fails!! Every Year I am sick either on Christmas or New Years, and this year it was Christmas. December 23 at about 9PM I noticed I was sneezing a lot. I figure it can only be two things, a cold or just my allergies acting up. I didn't take this product that day because it says not recommended for allergy use so since I wasn't sure if it was my allergies acting up or a cold coming so I didn't take it.

The next day December 24, sure enough, I had a cold. My nose was stuffed, I was sneezing a lot, runny nose, headache, and etc. So I took a dose of this two times, one in the morning and one a night. It did help minimize my symptoms so I was able to enjoy the day a little, but it did not shorten my cold. My cold didn't go away until December ....

Now it says to take it at the first sign of a cold coming to shorten it, I didn't because again I didn't know if it was my allergies or a cold coming so this could be a reason why it didn't shorten my cold, but who knows. And I am a bit skeptical to products that says shorten lengths of any colds/coughs. I mean is that possible?

Now a little in depth review of the product. I can taste the Berry Lemonade. It's sweet and not sour. The taste and texture reminds me of those Pixy Stix candy from Wonka. It's a powdery white substance. It dissolves in your mouth. I did drink water after the product dissolved in my mouth because my mouth was feeling a little dry. And it is not drowsy as the box says. Overall, this is a great product to help fight the common cold. but I am skeptical about the whole "shortening" the common cold.



These products were sent for free to review and are 100% my honest opinion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment